Laughter is the best medicine
Laughter Yoga combines laughter exercises with yogic breathing which brings in more oxygen to the body making one feel more energetic and healthier. It is a powerful cardio workout.
- Increase oxygen and endorphins (feel-good hormones) in your body
- Boost your immune system
- Reduce physical, mental and emotional stress
- Your mind becomes clearer and more creative
Simone has been leading Laughter Yoga classes since 2010. Through her warm and cheerful nature, participants feel comfortable from the very start.
She starts her classes with gentle stretches combined with giggles and laughter followed by laughter exercises with a childlike playfulness.
Participants leave class much lighter, energized and with a big smile on their face.
Different themes for various occasions
- “Laughter Holidays”
- “Laughing Animals”
- Valentines, Halloween or Christmas Special.
Simone taught Laughter Yoga at
- Corporates like LinkedIn, SaviBank, Squarespace,…
- Moynalty Yoga Festival, Mind Body Experience, WellFest
- mental health centres
- hen and birthday parties
- RTE One – Ray Darcy Show, Athlone and Charity Radio